Looking for how to discard your Christmas tree in Greenwich?
The Greenwich Department of Parks and Recreation is accepting trees for recycling now until January 31, 2015. The trees must be undecorated, without lights and stands.
Greenwich Collection Sites:
- Byram Park: Daily 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Concession parking lot
- Bruce Park: Daily 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Children's playground parking lot, opposite the Bruce Museum
- Greenwich Point: 6 a.m. until Sunset at the first parking lot, across from the Innis Arden Cottage and Nature Center
- Holly Hill Recycling Center: 7 a.m. to 3 pm. Weekdays and 7 a.m. to noon on Saturdays.
* Looking for wood chips while planning your spring landscaping projects? Wood chips will be available at each site.